Kamis, 14 Februari 2019

SOUTHWEST EGG SCRAMBLE

My weekend was additionally choked with all types of adult things that required to induce done, therefore I’m still a shade bit behind on sleep. So, um, bear with ME this week?!

But, I will say, that I’m additionally feeling reinvigorated. I honestly don’t assume I’ve ever had the prospect to find out in such an unbelievable surroundings. The staff, my different classmates, simply everything regarding it.

SOUTHWEST EGG SCRAMBLE

while not talking your ear off (which we have a tendency to all recognize I even have a bent to do), let’s simply say that the character of the coaching needed such a lot vulnerability, credibility, kindness and non-judgment from everybody there. it had been seriously therefore in contrast to the other conference, training, etc. etc. I’ve ever been to. an enormous breath of recent air!

INGREDIENTS:
FOR THE SCRAMBLE:

  • 6 large eggs
  • 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
  • ½ of a small red onion, chopped
  • 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
  • 1 medium jalapeno, seeded and minced
  • 1 medium ear corn, kernels removed
  • ½ teaspoon cumin
  • ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
  • chopped cilantro, for garnish
  • FOR SERVING (OPTIONAL):
  • toasted bread topped with sliced avocado
  • hot sauce

DIRECTIONS:

  1. In a medium bowl, beat together the eggs with a fork. Set aside.
  2. ..............
  3. ...........................
  4. FOR THE FULL RECIPES PLEASE READ HERE 

Sorry to make you click a link for the recipe, but know I’m grateful for you.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : SOUTHWEST EGG SCRAMBLE