Jumat, 01 Maret 2019

Quick Dinner Recipes Round Steak & Gravy

The best way to make this recipe is mashed potatoes and butter. You can also use rice or egg noodles. But in my opinion, the sauce must be with mashed potatoes.

Quick Dinner Recipes Round Steak & Gravy

If you want to prepare this recipe in your slow cooker, burn the meat from the pan and then sauté the onions and mushrooms in the same pan and add the sauce to the sauce and leave on low heat for 8 to 10 hours. Remember to keep the lid on your jar or it will take more time.

If you do this in the oven, follow the same steps as the bowl, but place the meat, onions and sauce in a casserole, cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 2.5 hours. You can also add mushrooms to this recipe if you wish. Another option is to add a generous box of mushroom soup to make creamy sauce. I've loved this recipe since I was a kid and I hope you do it too!

Ingredients

  • 4 to 6 slices of Round Steak
  • 2 Pouches of Onion Gravy
  • 2 C of Hot Water
  • 1 Medium Yellow Onion, Sliced
  • 3 Cloves of Garlic, Peeled and Smashed
  • 2 T of Butter
  • Again, I made this in my Instant Pot, I will add adjustments for a crock or an oven in the steps.

Steps

  1. Use a skillet and 1 T of butter to sear off both sides of your round steak. I only cooked these on each side for 2 to 3 minutes.
  2. In your Instant Pot, sauté the onions and the garlic in 1 T of Butter.
  3. ................
  4. ................
  5. ................
  6. ................
  7. ................

Get the full recipe on The Tipsy Housewife 
Sorry to make you click a link for the recipe, but know I’m grateful for you.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Quick Dinner Recipes Round Steak & Gravy