These low-carb pizza pizza will be great for breakfast, lunch or dinner. It's a simple and delicious meal that does not exceed 2.1 grams of pure carbohydrates!
- 8 oz sausage
- 2 cups peppers sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cheese shredded
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the pepper to the microwave for 3 minutes.
- Brown sausage in cast iron pan.
- Turn it off and leave it aside.
- Mix the eggs, cream, salt and pepper together and add the pan.
- Allow to cook for 5 minutes until the sides start preparing.
- Add to oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Mix the sausage, pepper and cheese and add.
- Place the grill for 3 minutes.
- Let him sit for 5 minutes.