Mini Coconut Butter Mochi Cake Recipes - sweetened with condensed milk, crispy from the outside and stiff from the inside with notes of vanilla and coconut.
- 1 1/2 cups coconut cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (300ml, approximately 1 1/4 cup)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 stick butter (melted, approximately 1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs (room temperature)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 lb mochiko flour (glutinous rice flour)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melt butter and coconut cream and mix with condensed milk and vanilla
- Add 1 egg at the same time while you wave.
- Add baking powder, sugar and mucheko flour and keep the mixture
- Add the milk slowly and mix until the mixture is smooth. You want to achieve the consistency of the dough pie. Stick your finger through the mixture on the back of a spoon and if it keeps its shape and not liquid or very thick then you are fine.
- [Optional] Allow the mixture to rest for 15-20 minutes until the dough reaches room temperature, giving the cake a more solid and brittle consistency.
- Set the oven to 350F (176C)
- Heat the butter cake generously and fill it with a quarter cup of batter.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour (until golden brown) on the middle shelf in the oven. Check after 45 minutes if golden brown.
- Let them cool down for 5 to 10 minutes to form cheerful and enjoy!